Money Back Guarantee
The Customer can request reimbursement under the Money Back Guarantee.
If the Customer’s request is not within any of these categories, he/she may contact the Support Team to discuss its nature and it will be taken into consideration.
These rules will apply if a Customer cancels an order:
1. The Customer can cancel an order if no Writer was assigned. In this case, the Customer is entitled to 100% compensation.
2. The Customer cannot cancel an order if a Writer is already assigned. This is because the writer’s work must be compensated.
3. If the deadline is exceeded by 50%, the customer is entitled to 50% compensation.
* The Customer can’t use any products or drafts provided before cancellation. All copyrights are reserved by the Company.
The Customer has the right to claim Time Delivery Different Compensation in the event of delayed delivery. This compensation is calculated separately for each case depending on the original deadline and the delay.
Long-term Orders (14 Days+) will be compensated at 7%
1. The Customer’s actions caused the delay. This could include a delay in payment, delayed provision of required sources, or failure to answer questions or requests in a timely fashion.
2. Technical problems of the Customer’s internet provider, browser, or other system malfunctions that prevent them from receiving the product in time.
3. The Customer volunteered to extend the deadline.
Bad Quality Claims
1. The Quality Assurance Team will investigate if the Customer is unhappy with the product. Customer must provide detailed feedback indicating any mismatches in the Order Instructions. Based on the results of an investigation, the Customer’s claim can be resolved.
Notice: If a claim for bad quality is made and an order was previously sent to Revision, the compensation amount will not exceed 70%. A request for Revision means that the customer has only partially approved of the piece.
2. These cases are not valid if the claim for compensation is based on a poor grade. The Company has created the paper for reference purposes only. It is not available for submission.
3. A “Turnitin.com report” is required if the claim is that the paper was not original. To conduct an investigation by Quality Assurance Team, there will not be any other reports.
4. If compensation is requested for Editing or Proofreading, Formatting Order, an investigation will not take place if a bad claim of context is made. Formatting, proofreading, and editing services don’t require input from the original context.
5. A request for compensation may be denied if it is made for an order that has a deadline of 3 hours or 6 hours. Because rush orders are often short-staffed, the quality of the order could be affected.
Keep in mind that you have agreed to the terms by placing a rush purchase. They may not be changed.
1. All Purchased Order Preferences are non-refundable and cannot be refunded. They are not separate from the original product or service. If the features are not included in the product, the only exceptions are the ‘Draft’, the ‘1-page summary, or the ‘Plagiarism Report’.
2. By entering his/her ID number into the “Preferred Writer ID” field of the Order form, the Customer can select a Writer to assist with the Order. The Customer acknowledges that it is not possible to guarantee the availability of a specific writer for the Order. If this happens, the Company reserves all rights to assign the best possible specialist in the Subject area of the Order, matching the performance level of Preferred Writer. The customer can only receive compensation for the Preferred Writer cost in order to place a future order.
3. Non-applied discounts cannot be refunded in any way. The Customer is responsible for verifying the accuracy of all Order Details including the “Discount” field. To check the availability and price of discounts, customers can contact our Support Team.
The Customer must contact Support within two months of the completion of the Order in order to file a request for compensation.
A representative from the Billing Department will review your request within five days and contact you by phone or e-mail to resolve the matter.
The Customer’s representative may request additional information to complete the claim.
The Company will process the refund within five business days after the customer receives confirmation of receipt. The Company is not responsible for Bank Transfer fees, transfer peculiarities, or delays due to Bank service issues.
Refunds cannot be processed if the amount is less than 10 USD. A transaction for a lesser amount cannot be processed as it does not cover transaction fees. Any refund less than $10 will be applied towards a future order.