A thesis proposal that is well written and persuasive must be convincing to the reader, such as the committee. A typical proposal contains between 1500 and 2000 words. It usually includes the following:
- The introduction. You plan to study a particular topic. That’s why your proposal must create interest. Your writing should include a brief summary of the topic. You can also include a brief review of the most important sources. It should be clear, engaging, and understandable for a non-specialist reader.
- The problem statement. Describe the problem that you are going to investigate. It is worth your time to work on it. The problem statement (also known as the hypothesis) is a summary of the topic you are researching. It should be clear and easily understood. Your proposal should include a description of how your work will impact the knowledge field.
- The theoretical framework. It provides background and context to the problem you are trying to solve. This can be done by a comprehensive literature review that summarizes the findings of similar studies. This shows that you are knowledgeable about your subject and have done preliminary research.
- Design – Methods and procedures. In this section, you will explain what you intend to do and why. Focus on the steps you will take to conduct your investigation and analyze the results. The chapter on methods and procedures should include a detailed plan for how you plan to test your hypothesis. It must also indicate the methodological steps that you will use to answer each question in your thesis. Describe the instruments that you plan to use (surveys and scales, transcripts of interviews, observation grids).
- Bibliography. A well-organized bibliography demonstrates that you have thoroughly researched your field of research.
Research proposal assistance
It is not an easy task, and writing a research proposal can be difficult for laymen. You can take advantage of our top-quality writing service and purchase a research proposal that will ensure your success.
WE SERVE STUDENTS FROM COLLEGES AND UNIVERSITIES
How It Works
Getting quality samples of works from us is as easy as 1-2-3.
What Our Customers Say
Buy Research proposals Here
Frequently Asked Questions
- Plagiarism report
- Chat with a paper writer
- Unlimited Revisions
- Title Page
- The best writer